Sunday, November 27, 2011

Our Christmas Wish...

I've kinda been "missing in action" from this blog for the last few days - but I promise, I have a good excuse!

I have been working on a project for the Parents of Aussie Kids with Type 1 Diabetes Support Network which I would like to share with you.

One thing all T1D parents know is that our kids are kids first - and just like every other kid, they wish for regular kid stuff at Christmas time.

However, we also know that under the surface, and in the hearts of every child with T1D and every parent of a child with T1D is the same wish...

The wish for a CURE for Type 1 Diabetes.

Please enjoy (and share) this video, which features some of the incredible children of the Parents of Aussie Kids with Type 1 Diabetes Support Network.




No comments:

Post a Comment